I have to admit that I always find it more difficult to buy for men than for women and I think I am not alone in this.
I am not sure why that is. Most men that I know have plenty of interests and hobbies, and yet, it takes me twice if not three time as long to buy presents for guys.
1. Stencilize has amazing animal prints and t-shirts and sells in its Etsy shop. I particularly like this buffalo print, it has sweet eyes…
2. You are my Star mug from Next. They are so cute and they come in pairs, so you can have coffee together.
3. Bulldog Sensitive Moisturiser by Natural Skincare is perfect for men with very sensitive skin as it contains Vitamin E and Green Tea and a bunch of other natural products, and nothing nasty.
4. Personalised phone covers by Vistaprint are a great personal present. You can add any photo you want so you can make it as romantic, as Christmasy or as professional as you want.
5. Headphones like these are always extremely useful for listening to music or watching soccer on the tablet… they keep balance in the universe.
I hope these ideas will provide you with some guidance and inspiration to help you reach the finishing line. I am nearly there and I am planning to sit back, relax, and enjoy some wine.